MAGIC DRY IS A UNIQUE DRY EXTRACTION SYSTEM, CLEANS BETTER THAN STEAM CLEAN!. DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL CARPETS. DRY IN 1 HR. CALL- CLIVE 0415677604
WE CLEAN, CONDITION, SANITISE AND PROTECT ALL DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL CARPETS .UPHOLSTERY, MATRESSES.AND CAR SEATS.
OUR PRICES - 1 ROOM FROM $69- 2 ROOMS $ 89 - 3 ROOMS $109-
4 ROOMS $129.
CHECK OUT over 100 CUSTOMER APPRAISALS @ WORD OF MOUTH.
RENTAL INSPECTION CLEANS..
VACATES, HOME OPEN CLEANS .
COMMERCIAL CARPETS AND UPHOLSTERY. AUTO UPHOLSTERY.
LEATHER CLEAN AND CONDITION (HOME AND CARS.)
Magic dry has been operating for over twenty years and prides it's self on using a Dry cleaning system which works with all safe and enviro friendly chemicals. A A deep clean with out the wetness of steam cleaning. Usually dry within 1-2 hours. Stains are treated individually with SPOTTERS AND STAIN REMOVERS resulting in the best results possible..
WHEN considering our prices:
- Please keep in mind that while a lot of our competitors consider a standard size room to be no larger than 13 sq Mtrs(read the fine print), Magic Dry is happy to consider a room of up to 18sq Mtrs.
- For apartment blocks, if we have to carry our equipment up stairs to get to the apartment, we charge an additional $10 per floor level.
- COMMERCIAL CARPETS $2.25 SQUARE MTR.
Q. How long does it take to dry / when can i walk on it ?
A. between 1hr- 2 hrs to dry, and you can walk on straight away only with clean feet.
Q. Do i have to move all of my furniture?
A. its up to the customer whether they or not to move the large items, we
will only move small light items.
Q. Are the chemicals used safe for my children and pets?
A. All our cleaning solutions are environmentally friendly and safe for children and pets
Q .How much is it going to cost?
A. Depends on what the individual requirements
Q. What other services do you offer?
A. carpet, Fabric furniture, Leather, rug, motor vehicle upholstery and carpets,
Q. How long will it take?
A. depends on the size of rooms etc and individual requirements most jobs are completed with in 1- 2hrs.
Q. Do i need to vacuum first?
A. No, we do it for you using an industrial power vac!
Q What method of payment can I use?
A. We can take Cash, Business Cheques, Eftpos, Master and Visa cards.
Q. Is the 'Dry clean method' a better, deeper clean than steam cleaning?
A. Yes. Our Dry cleaning system will not only clean better it will keep your carpets conditioned and cleaner for longer.
Q Will all the stains come out?
A. All stains are treated with the best chemicals for the stain, most will come out, however some stains may be already 'set' and may not fully remove also depending on how long its been there and type of carpet or fabric.
We mostly operate through referrals and repeat custom.
Our cleaning system is very thorough and can take more time than a steam clean, but the results speak for its self, so if you choose a cheap job expect less than average results', stains returning after a short time. Choose us and we will make sure we are happy before you are.
CARPET DRY CLEANING.
2.CHEMICAL PRE-SPRAY WITH SOIL REMOVER,
3.TREAT STAINS WITH APPROPRIATE SPOTTERS,
4. APPLY SHAMPOO/DEODERISER.CLEAN AREA WITH ROTARY CARPET CLEANING MACHINE TO AGITATE SOIL AND LIFT AND REMOVE STAINS.
6. LIFT PILE IF REQUIRED WITH CARPET GROOMER.
1. VACUUM ALL DEBRI AND DUST FROM FURNITURE
2. PRE-SPRAY WITH SOIL REMOVER
3. PRE- TREAT STAINS
4. RUB IN WITH A WARM MICRO MIT
5. RUN OVER WITH MINI ROTARY SCRUBBER.
6. EXTRACT ALL CHEMICAL AND MOISTURE FROM FABRIC AND RINSE WHERE NECESSARY.
1. VACUUM ALL DUST AND DIRT
2. WIPE OVER WITH HOT MICRO MIT TO REMOVE SURFACE GRIME
3. TREAT WITH LEATHER CLEANING SOAP USING A MICRO MIT
4. RINSE OFF ALL SOILS FROM LEATHER.
5. APPLY LEATHER CONDITIONER TO LEATHER.
6.BUFF TO ENHANCE FINISH.View More
Share this news postcommented on "When you have any Fabric seats or chairs cleaned you can also get Fabric Protection to preserve your newly cleaned seats or chairs for ..."/news/half-price-fabric-protection/54282
Share this news postcommented on " 27 Feb 2018annm584Excellent result saving us having to replace carpet. Very amenable Clive did a great job. He was very fast and ..."/news/customer-appraisals/25901